[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Jan 29 00:42:39 UTC 2012

Mark,
This has happened to me in the past, and I simply let them know that under
our State law, it considered harassment and/or intereference, and failure to
comply, could result in a fine.  Now, this has happened on our transit
system, so I also had the support of the driver, but witnesses might be
good.

Just ahelpful hint,

Steve