[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

melissa padron fuzzylucky2021 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 04:05:27 UTC 2012

Thank you Cindy!

To answer you question about me not getting a dog yet, I just want to consider my options a bit more. I want to make sure it's the right thing for me. Also, I'm in college right now so I would have to wait till the summer to do training. I'm thinking of attending the national NFB convention in Dallas this summer so I want to take that opportunity to talk with any guide dog users I might meet there.

Melissa