[nagdu] Finding Certain Things

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 05:15:04 UTC 2012

Yah, Holly is like that too!  She just loves learning that stuff!  Oh, by
the way,, we went to a wrestling tournament today and with all of the noise
and action, Holly was never noticed except for when I got up!  We were there
for 12 hours and had to go an hour and a half all the way to Battle creek in
the car.  So, we really were gone for about 15 hours total!  And my son did
well!  Holly oloved all of the wrestlers and minded herself very well!  The
only thing that made me laugh was it was dark this morning when we pick up
the other team members.  We had to shuffle the car around some and a
wrestler stepped over Holly and she braught her head upto see who was there.
The guy just about flew out of the car!  He was not scared of dogs but Holly
was unexpected and surprised him!  I told him if a dog like Holly could
scare him what about another big tough wrestler like the ones we're going to
chalolenge!  He and the other felolow broke out into hardy laughter.