[nagdu] still around, New Members and Odie's Missing Collar

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 05:35:53 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Just wanted to write a quick note, letting everyone I'm still around.
Been busy as heck and today happened to be a long, day.
Next Saturday and this coming week will be a busy one.
For those who are knew to the group, I want to take this time to welcome you and do hope you'll find the group fun and a good place to be with lots of neat individuals who are helpful to offer resources, advice along with suggestions.
I'm Bibi from Denver, Colorado, am married to my husband Dale Gilmore and have a retired guide dog from Pilot Dogs who was once my pair eyes for five and a half years.
He's an eight-year-old hybrid German black lab named Odie who is also an important member of our small family.
Although Odie retired from guide dog work back in September, 2010 due to degenerative disc disease, he's now a medical alert service dog that is willing to help Dale and I out when needed.
my husband and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary on June 1, 2012.
For my final part of this message.
Today, Odie's collar mysteriously disappeared for a little bit.
I check the Crown Bowling and Sports Bear place, but no luck.
My last resort was to contact Accessaride, our Paratransit Service under RTD (Regional Transportation District) Dispatch Department.
The bus driver did find odie's collar and they'll be trying to get his collar back to me hopefully tomorrow.
Despite that I had the buckle on his orange collar set at the last hole, it came off somehow.
After this incident, I'm probably planning on making another set of his tags so I have two copies of each in case.
Odie of course tried to see if the team captain, Cathy Sowl would fall for his puppy eye trick and make her give him some of the omlet she was eating.
Cathy told him no that he couldn't help her eat the omlet and I had to tell him to get back under the chair and lie down immediately.
My crazy trickster will never learn to stop trying to get people to fall for his naughty Odie tricks.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf