[nagdu] update

Rachel Krieg serenityangel1983 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:07:43 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone.

I thought I would send a message with an update in it as it's been awhile. I have sent in applications to several schools in addition to Pilot. I've applied to Guide Dogs of America, Guide Dogs of the Desert, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Guide Dog Foundation, Seeing Eye, Southeastern, and Leader. I hope I hear something soon. GDA is supposed to sened a trainer out within a month to assess my travel skills. They normally ask for a video which Guide Dogs of the Desert does too but since I'm having a difficult time finding someone to videotape me GDA is just sending someone out. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks, and any and all feedback from graduates of the above schools would be welcome, both pros and cons either on or off list. Thanks.
Rachel