[nagdu] traveling to mexico with guide dog advice appreciated

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Sun Jan 29 23:44:23 UTC 2012

HI all,

I wonder if any of you can share experiences on or off list about traveling to Mexico with your guide.
I am invited to participate in a festival in Culiacan to play a concert, teach a class and give a conference be part of a jury and travel to other cities for other concerts.
Part of me would like to just leave Loyal home so I do not have to worry about his comfort when I will be pretty busy and probable a bit stressed. On the other hand I love going new places with him.

What are your experiences with such matters?

Thanks for your insight .