[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 16:29:21 UTC 2012

Melissa,

Sounds like the best approach to me. /smile/ These are good questions,
and I always love reading the discussion, since I always learn more
about how others view themselves and their guides and their life
experiences. It's a nice chance for me to rethink my own journey with my
first guide. /smile/

We have a two dog home, although we lost my partner's older dog a few
months ago and now have a 4-month old puppy... That does keep us busy,
but it is a lot of fun. Getting the two dogs living together in peace
and harmony takes some effort, but that can also involve play and be
fun. Especially if you're saving money by not going anywhere and it's
the rainy season. /lol/ Home entertainment system right there with the
dogs. /lol/

Best in all your endeavors, and do stay in touch or come back and ask
more questions when you have them. /smile/

Tami