[nagdu] Musher's secret experiences anyone?

Deanna Lewis deannaandpascal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:14:25 UTC 2012

Hi Loana and all,
I know I am a bit late on this. But, I have found a new type of booty that
works wonders in winter weather. They are called Pawz (with a z at the
end). For most labs, use the purple one, size large. It can be used in
conjunction with Musher's Secret or alone.
These booties are like a rubber balloon/glove material, they protect the
paw so that salt does not irritate it. The good thing about these, is that
the dog can still feel the ground, which helps the dog feel stable. They
are reusable a few times, but ultimately get thrown away once they get a
hole in them. You can buy them at pet stores or online. Hope that helps. I
am getting the feeling of deja vu, like I have mentioned these before. So,
if I have, sorry! LOL
Deanna and Pascal