[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 03:39:28 UTC 2012

I have been accused of being certifiable Tami, but some how I think those
folks mean something different!  Anyway, I believe that if a dog is well
trained and is doing its job and can be controlled there shouldn't really be
a question about how it learned its work but that its doing its work!  I
could have trained my little dog to be a hearing dog and I sort of did!
But, he was staying here so I didn't finish it up.  Also, I always get
questions like, "is that a real service dog?  Because of Holly's breed.
Most folks think that only a few breeds can be trained.  Poodles, according
to most folks and even some schools can't be trained!  That's really
incredible sence I sure have heard of poodles working everywhere!  As guide
dogs, police dogs and even sled dogs!  But, what do I know?