[nagdu] An altercation on the bus yesterday

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 02:20:52 UTC 2012

That one is certain'ly rare!  My wife uses a wheelchair so I know what kind
of room they take up.  I also let her get on the bus first so as not to
accidently run over Holly's feet.  I certainly would have opened my mouth
and then loged a complaint with the bus company.  And, it is certainly
public transportation!