[nagdu] An altercation on the bus yesterday

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:55:09 UTC 2012

I agree with ya, that lady was in the wrong. Yeah, her wheel chair
takes up alot of space (I have friends in wheel chairs), yeah, she
might be allergic to the dog, but yes, the dog serves a similar
purpose for the handler that a wheel chair does. They're both mobility
aids and both a person with a dog and a person using a wheel chair
have the right to be there. Good on ya for helping make sure she
didn't hastle your friend getting off the bus, and you're a better
woman than I because I probably would have said something.
Laurel and Stockard