[nagdu] An altercation on the bus yesterday

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:59:03 UTC 2012

Well, in my younger days as well, I had a big mouth and would've just made the whole thing worse by getting involved as you said you used to do.

I did have the gentleman go out of the bus, which passed the lady again before me just to make sure that there weren't any further confrontations.  Had she said something again to him, I would've spoken my peace then.  I'm thankful the exit from the bus was peaceful for all.

Jenny