[nagdu] David Berry

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 22:47:45 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I had someone on a guide dog related list ask out of curiosity of how I gave my previous guide dog Freedom the middle name of David Berry, so figured I'd answer.
*Smiles*
David Berry was an RTD (Regional Transportation District) bus driver who I met while riding the bus during January, 2001.
When he was to retire and I wanted to remember him as a great person, I came up with having his middle name for Freedom and only called him Freedom Davi Berry whenever he was to be scolded or corrected.
In Odie's name, it comes from the television show Garfield and Friends because the dasch hound on the cartoon was named Odie too.
Odie's middle name which is Harley Davidson came about because of the maker of the Harley Davidson motorcycles.
My friend Nat who is on a few of the guide dog related lists I'm apart of gave her previous and current guide dogs middle names too, but I'll allow her to  alaborate on this one when she has a chance.
Like me, she's been catching up on emails and other things too.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf