[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:10:56 UTC 2012

The places where the wheelchairs go are behind the wheel of the bus behind the driver and also on the other side of the isle.  they're the seats that sit sideways.

If I fold those seats up, I won't have anywhere to sit will I?

Maybe I'm a little lost or confused.  that happens a lot, smile.

thanks for your help.

Jenny