[nagdu] Altercation on the bus yesterday - who "wins"?

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 01:32:18 UTC 2012

Jenny, when I lecture to businesses I tell them that they, too, have rights.  Any dog behaving in an out of control manner can be required to leave, but you (the business) cannot require the person with the disability to also leave...unless, of course, the person with the disability is ALSO behaving in an out of control manner.  *smile*  Dailyah