[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 16:42:38 UTC 2012

Sounds like you have the low-floor buses that run on natural gas.  We have
those here.  Our trolley system is converting to the new low-floor trains
and both are easy to get on with a cart and the dog.  On the trolleys, there
is a step up to get to more seats but I found that my dog's harness gets
caught on something and I needed the driver to get it loose so I could get
off!  There is the same thing on the buses so I don't go back there.

Lyn and landon