[nagdu] would anybody be interested in participating in a conference call?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:19:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I have a number with a service that allows me to set up free
conference calls. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in
participating in a conference call, for people exclusively with the
NAGDU mailing group. I feel like I know so many of you, but I've never
gotten the chance to hear many of you all's voices, I think it would
be nice to put a voice with the name so to speak. The number and like
I have access to is not a 1800 number, so long distance charges would
apply, but most people would just end up using cell phone minutes. I
could include up to 96 people, and I can plan it for anytime we want.
Please let me know if any of you would be interested in such a
venture, I think it would be great fun, especially since many of us
will be at the NFB National Convention which is coming up.
Let me know what y'all think,
Laurel and Stockard