[nagdu] Note from the moderator

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 03:02:05 UTC 2012

List,

Everyone has been doing a fairly good job on keeping to the list rules. One
comment I would like to make is, we really really need to work on messages
that are only one lines. I have seen several messages in the last few days.
I really do not want to continue to nag, but as our list grows, so does the
traffic. I am working hard to keep all 250 list members from getting 250
plus messages a day. Please, please, please remember that one lines messages
are not allowed. I have sent several list members asking that they do not
post the one line messages, but I will start to be a bit more strict about
it. The same people seem to be doing it over and over. I understand that
people do slip up, we all make mistakes, and I will allow for this. But if
your doing this one line message business every single day, this will not be
tolerated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you,

Marsha, your friendly Moderator!