[nagdu] would anybody be interested in participating in aconference call?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 05:11:44 UTC 2012

Great to know people are interested! I figure what I might do is have
it a couple of days during this next week, so if somebody was free one
day they could join, but if somebody else could do it another day,
they could also join.
I figured what we could do is set up a more permanent schedule, so for
example we could have it on the first and thurd Monday nights of the
month, but the Second and Fourth Fridays for example. This way it
would happen weekly, but if somebody wasn't available on a particular
day of the week that we chose, they would still have opportunities.
What do you all think?
I am going to look at my schedule tomorrow, Sunday, and pick a few
days and times. Then I'll post them here along with the number and
call in information. I'm assuming evenings work best for everybody?
Like around 6:30 or 7 PM central time?
What I would do is start the call early, and then anybody could join,
as long as there was at least 1 person in the room. So for example if
we started at 6:30 PM central, but somebody couldn't get on until 9 PM
central, that would be ok.
Laurel and Stockard