[nagdu] Food ingredients

harold leigland hleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Jun 10 23:04:57 UTC 2012

hi Tracy was going to write off list but ran into some syntax trouble. My retreaver has blote sometimes. According to prinston vet school this is the 2nd leading killer of retreavers behind cancer. They recommend a food with more bone meal and fiber less fat. what brands might be like this? best, Hal