[nagdu] would anybody be interested in participating in aconference call?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:51:28 UTC 2012

I'll sign on at 6:30 PM central time, Thursday evening and we can go
however long we want to. I figure we could do this once a week, or
even twice a week if we want to leading up to the NFB convention. I
just wanna make sure that however we do it, we do this in a way that
gives people plenty of opportunities to take part. So I'm thinking
that I might make our days Mondays and Thursdays, this week we will
just meet Thursdays, but next week it'll be both. This way we can like
I said, have more opportunities to talk. And if we want, we could talk
Thursday, then next week we could do Wednesday or something, then the
next week we could do Thursday again.
Anyway, I look forward to this and I'll post the call in phone number
and access code closer to Thursday for you all.
Laurel and Stockard