[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jun 11 13:29:46 UTC 2012

Just to clarify, these jobs aren't actually hired by the VA. They're hired by blindness agencies contracting with the VA. So, they're at the VA, but you're employed by some other company. In my case, it was the Pierce Olmsted Center in Buffalo.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY