[nagdu] Note from the moderator

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 14:27:23 UTC 2012

Hi, Marsha,
I have Comcast as my internet/email client program, but I use a third party program known as Outtlook Express.
It makes responding and reading emails way easier.
As for the Comcast mail program on their web site, sadly, it isn't screen reader friendly, so Outtlook Express has done me some good.
When I want to post a new message to the group, I just do control N for new message and type in the name of the person the message wil go to.
With using the tab key, I can go to subject line and put it in upon tabbing again over to the edit field where you can type in the message directly.
Upon finishing up, I will do alt S to send it off.
For replies, I just press control R, type in my response and send it off.
Only bad part in the beginning was I would have to delete the original message below so when I would send it off, the reply message wouldn't see to keep going on and on.
Since my father rebuilt my computer over six months ago, I like how Outtlook Express is set up and don't have to continuously keep deleting unnecessary parts of a replying message.
I'm sure others may use something different than Outtlook Express like Eudora and others that I may not know about, so it would help if instructions are given from others who do utilize those third party mail client programs.
Hope this helps.
*Smiles*
Bibi