[nagdu] would anybody be interested in participating in aconference call?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:39:40 UTC 2012

I would probably participate in one. I have been on so many of them that I don't find them novel so much, but I would participate in one if I remembered we were having it. Funny how that works. You remember the ones you are forced to atternd usually; others somehow get in the back of the mind. When they are over, you remember them with chagrin. AT least that's how I do. It does sound like a nice idea though.

Cindy Lou