[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jun 11 15:45:21 UTC 2012

You're not a bad person Debbie.
We all do what we need to.
Dar, your note was very harsh. If you are not in Debbie's circumstances, then you shouldn't judge. Love may keep you warm, but it sure doesn't pay the bills.
Debbie, you can probably take this up the chain so that you have your dog with you. You can also probably get your dog used to waiting until your shift is done.  I'd try that first before I'd leave the dog with your husband.

Really, you need to take care of your family first.