[nagdu] New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Yegue N. O. Badigue of behalf of the YB Resourceful Consulting Talents(YBRCT)-Your Companion With A Resourceful Consulting Information "ToolBox" Ceo.Badigue at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:47:33 UTC 2012

Hello everyone, my name is Yegue-some of you might have heard of me. I am new to the list thanks to a suggestion to join from a pal-a guide dog user. I am considering going for a guide at a southern California school; and I’m wondering if anyone on this list have gotten their from a southern CA school? I have one southern CA training school under my fingers for now.
Thanks, and looking forward to some reply. I enjoy reading all the posting, and of course learning plenty. I am currently in Mass.
-Yegue (pronounce like yeggay)