[nagdu] New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:23:16 UTC 2012

For Yegue and RJ

I spoke of my school in my introduction.  I'm fairly new with my guide
dog from guide dogs of the Dessert in Palm Springs/Whitewater.  It was
a much enjoyable experience for me there.  You get to choose the breed
of your choice os list your preferrances and they level it down.  they
give out labs, doodles, poodles, shepherds  and mixed breeds. oh yeah,
golden retrievers.
I can be reached at debbieanne1124 at gmail.com

Debbie C. & her lovable Lady Leone who is off at Summer School