[nagdu] New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 17:05:03 UTC 2012

Hi, Yegue, and welcome.

I'm Tami, working my 6-year-old owner-trained poodle guide Mitzi in
Oregon. Around here, there are a number of guide dog users with dogs
from the southern CA school Guide Dogs of the Desert. They seem very
happy with the school and the dogs, so that is all I know. /smile/
Because GDD is a small school, I believe that you have to pay your own
transportation to and from, which is easier if you live here on the west
coast. I don't know about any other southern CA schools, but I think
there's another? Or is there?

Anyway, welcome and best in your endeavors.

Tami

On 06/11/2012 08:47 AM, Yegue N. O. Badigue of behalf of the YB
Resourceful Consulting Talents(YBRCT)-Your Companion With A Resourceful