[nagdu] People Who Diagnose Your Dogs!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:43:28 UTC 2012

Hi went to a church, forgot which denomination, but we were taking communion.  Brooks decided to step up onto the step where the pastor or priest, forgot which, steps up onto to get to the Altar, but also where the kneelers were for the people to kneel for communion, and sat his little behind at attention, as if to say, "my turn too."

Everybody in the church thought it was absolutely hilarious considering he was right parallel to me on the kneeler, just at the point where there was no rail.

People laughed about it after church.

Jenny