[nagdu] Dogs truly are your best friend! Sent as angels to help us!

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 04:12:50 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I just got done reading this and thought it would be fun to send to many with dogs.
I hope it isn't too religious.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 12:27 AM
Subject: Dogs truly are your best friend! Sent as angels to help us!
A dog's love is God's love!
How many of you have a special bond with your dog?  How many of you take the time to hear your dog whine?  Come on!  I'm not talking about crying here!  I'm talking about hearing dog music.  Does it make you feel good when your dog counts his barks and pants real loud?  Does it make you feel good that your dog loves your company?
dogs love us unconditionally!  They show their love in many ways.  It's beautiful!  It's refreshing!  And it's showing us that they love us.
Don't just pet your dog.  Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle!  And let your dog know that you love them back.  As you feel their long fur, say how thankful you are that they came into your life.  And let your dog bark their approval!
God bless all the sweet, cuddly dogs of this world!