[nagdu] New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:46:19 UTC 2012

Thank you Laurel for answering. Debbie, Laurel and I went to the same
school, but at different times. One thing that Laurel forgot to
mention was that they have an amazing follow up service. Once a year,
a field representative from Guide Dogs For The Blind comes out to
address any issues you may have with your dog, and also to see if you
and the dog are still working fine. If during the year you encounter
any issues, they don't mind paying you an extra visit. They also have
a great Graduate Service Program where you can call and get any
support you may need over the phone. They also provide flea and
heartguard medication yearly.
Juanita and Anise