[nagdu] I'm new-and question on a guide school Re: nagdu Digest, Vol 87, Issue 14

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:50:15 UTC 2012

I have a Golden Lab Cross. I think that the purpose is that they don't have the skin problems that are sometimes prevalent in Goldens, but they have good Lab and Golden personalities. Fisher is my first one, and I have enjoyed him very much. He seems to have great physical health, though we could do a little less with his tendency to pick up things and chew them up--paper, plastic bags, etc. He is better than he was. He is almost six and I have had him for three and a half years. He has a lot of great energy.

Cindy Lou