[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 12 22:04:34 UTC 2012

Hi:

I think we have to remember that not everyone works their dog every day from what I've heard. Also, if she works her dog to and from work then is it not getting work? Of course, this isn't the best situation but lets be honest here, without a job there is no money to pay for dog or one self so sometimes we have to make choices that aren't as easy and straight forward as they would appear to be on the surface.

Would I take a job where Bogart wouldn't be allowed to come? No. But, on the other hand if I was out of work and needed to make some money to pay the bills then I might have to make some tougher choices.

Gary