[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:05:43 UTC 2012

If you're talking about my situation in which someone threatened to call the school and make sure I never got another guide dog from anywhere again, they weren't anyone I personally knew.

It was someone who didn't like the fact that I named Southeastern as the fraud they had been in my situation.  they didn't even have the guts to threaten me, they threatened a person who defended me after I had been basically flamed on a list.

If you weren't talking about me, I'm sorry to have bothered all of you and just ignore this post.

Have a wonderful, restful, night, and a better day tomorrow.

Jenny