[nagdu] Marshalls for NAGDU meetings at National Convention

Tina Thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 13 17:05:46 UTC 2012

Hello NAGDU Community-
The Nagdu board is seeking your assistance in marshalling at the two NAGDU
meetings June 30 from 6:00PM to 7:00PM and Monday July2 from 6:00PM. to
7:00PM.  If you are available at these times please send me a message off
list. Also if you are in leadership role and you can appoint and or
recommend such persons please provide me with the person's contact
information.
Thank you for all of you help.
Tina Thomas, Board member National Association of Guide Dog Users