[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 00:07:47 UTC 2012

Yah, Lyn it is great!  Some of us can get pretty passionate about what grabs
us but there is cerrtainly no need for bashing other folks or schools.
Facts however are different, and this isn't the first time I've herd stuff
about this particular school!  I confess I haven't met many folks from there
but, the ones I have met recounted similar experiences.