[nagdu] releiving commandsRE: New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:17:15 UTC 2012

We use the English cue pee-pee time.  I think it actually started as
an ASL/English translation of the signs I use-- time toilet, which my
Deaf friend's young daughter interpreted as "pee-pee time."  And now
it has stayed that way for the last ten years, and I will probably
continue using it.
Although I really want to change it to "ready, aim, fire!"

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"Dance, even if you have to warn others to get out of the way first."
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: brissysgirl