[nagdu] I just discovered a WICKED SWEET new way to get around the city in stile.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:37:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I know you asked Mark, but I downloaded the free ap on my iphone and when I opened it, it told me, at that time, that all cars were full and to try back later.  I did, and I had the option of calling a car via clicking on a button on the ap.

I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but what I find funny, is that depending on where I am in my house, it will give the right address, or it will give me another address, I guess right next door, I'm not sure.

You can also put in the address where you are really located if it has the wrong address listed on the address field.

I don't have a need to use it yet, but the ability to have something like this is amazing.

I don't live in a big city like Chicago, but apparently, there are Uber cars and drivers in my city too.  Very cool.

Jenny