[nagdu] conference call tonight

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am writing to tell you all that I'd love to meet you all, but I'm preparing tonight for a colonoscopy tomorrow, and if any of you have had to do that, you know that I will spend most of my time, well, you know where tonight.

I hope we have another one soon, as I would love to meet all of you voice to voice.

Have a good chat tonight, and say some prayers or send good thoughts my way about the colonoscopy and endoscopy I'm having tomorrow, and that they won't find anything bad.

Jenny