[nagdu] I just discovered a WICKED SWEET new way to get aroundthe city in stile.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:45:22 UTC 2012

Well, I hope you like it. I just started using it this month and love it.
The address thing is driven by GPS, so if you are closer to another house
than what the GPS thinks is your house, it will show that address. But the
driver can figure it out if he is across the street and sees you standing
there waiting.

According to the website, Cities served are Boston, Chicago, Hamptons,
London, Los Angeles, New York City, Paris, Philadelphia, San Diego, San
Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington, D.C. more cities are
constantly being added, so, check back on the website if you are in a
metropolitan area not listed here.

Remember, to use the link I gave as well as that coupon code to get a $25
credit.

Mark