[nagdu] overhead obstacles

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 20:29:56 UTC 2012

I am 6 feet 5 and I get a lot of obstacles . I have had several dogs of
which one was very good. He would stop if there was no way around it and if
there was a way around it he would take it without even stopping (he was
amazing), one never got it and the others sort of get it. Now, whenever I go
to a school, I state that I need a dog who understand overheads very well
since this is one of the reasons why I go with a dog.