[nagdu] Dog Attack Report

Janet DeLuca janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:49:48 UTC 2012

I did try to look for the results of the Seeing Eye’s survey, that they did
on dog attacks about 18 months ago. I was unable to find it.
I wonder if a graduate of Seeing Eye could inquire about there findings?

When I first came home with Elsie, I had a dog come after Elsie and me. When
the police and animal control came out, I was told to take a picture or a
video next time. I’m totally blind, so as you can imagine I wasn’t very
happy. The owner did keep his dog on a leash after two more incidents
I hope everyone has a great night! Smile

Janet DeLuca
CMT Kindred Spirits Dog Massage