[nagdu] Heat!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 00:56:01 UTC 2012

For me, its a judgement call.  If I'm catching busses often and not
expecting to stay out long she comes.  However, citties being what they are,
concrete jungles!  That stuff can get really hot and if we have to stqand
out ther for long, well, I'd rather not make her do that!  She has and would
again but sometimes, I have sympathy on her!  Give me time to keep up with
my cane technique so I don't forget!!