[nagdu] releiving commandsRE: New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:25:08 UTC 2012

Oh no.  there was no usual spot for Brooks.  He liked to wander and sniff and wander some more and sniff for at least 15 minutes if not 25.

When it rained a good solid rain however, he'd hold it until he could not hold it anymore, up to 14 hours.  He also would hold it that long if he was upset about something and there was nothing you could do to soothe him or make him feel better.  I just had to wait until he was ready, taking him out over and over again to give him a chance to go.

Please don't fault me for saying this, as I love my boy even now that he is gone, but I am glad I don't have that to deal with anymore.

He just wasn't guide dog material.

Jenny