[nagdu] Heat!

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 03:01:37 UTC 2012

The heat has been awful and disgusting here in Colorado for the past three or four days, temps ranging up into the hundreds.
I've been mostly staying indoors and making sure Odie has enough water to drink to stay cooled off.
No, we haven't tried to do anything while it's this hot more because of his black fur coat.
He is heat sensitive, so he'd overheat easily which would lead up to a stroke and possibly seizuring during the stroke.
When I went to my father's house a couple days ago, his porch was cool enough to hang out on as it has a small roof covering it.
My father also had the misters running too so they could help cool everyone off too.
Thankfully tomorrow and Thursday, we're supposed to have some cooler temps.
My hopes are that Odie and I can get out to run an errand up to the 16th street Mall around 9:00 AM in the morning.
Bibi