[nagdu] Heat!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 03:51:42 UTC 2012

But from what I hear, its not so sticky!  Many years ago I was in a class
for the summer in Virginia.  It was around 100 for the first 3 weeks.  A
woman from Arizona was miserable because she didn't mind the heat but the
humidity was really doing her in!  And when I do work Holly, itsw for short
runs and she can drink lots of water.  The fluffy thing works well except in
the heat!  And, she also loves the snow!  She loves to roll and play in the
stuff but has some difficulty with really slick ice.