Re: [nagdu] Question about shepperedds.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:45:27 UTC 2012

Rhonda,

Are you visiting your boyfriend while he is at the guide dog school?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Maya came from this same
program?  If this is the case, my guess would be that she is a little
unsettled being back there.  Remember this is where she went when her
puppy trainers gave her up, and where she was passed from trainer to
trainer and handled by different staff.  She may just be nervous, and
need extra reassurance from you that you are taking her with you when
you leave.

When I had a program dog, she reacted this same way when we would
visit the program from which she came.
Good luck!

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"Dance, even if you have to warn others to get out of the way first."
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: brissysgirl