[nagdu] Biological Family Support for Service Animals

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jun 20 19:35:46 UTC 2012

My grandma had dimentia. She got to a point where she'd only recogonize you if she saw you with your dog.
I remember being out with her to get ice cream and I was waiting in line. My guide dog was on the floor and I remmeber my grandma running into me and I could tell she had absolutely no clue who I was. Then she saw my dog and was like "Beck! How did you get here!"

She was so happy to see me. I'd walked into the ice cream place with her less then five minutes before.