[nagdu] Relieving Commands

Suzy Wilson keyboard4jesus at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:13:01 UTC 2012

I also have a hard time at work getting Izzy to go busy-busy. I only have a fifteen minute break (before and after lunch) that Walmart is strict about and it seems like Izzy has to sniff every blade of grass and hedge before she will consider going pottie. I wish there was some way to make  her take it more seriously when I say busy-busy. On a side note, if I go over a few minutes late, Walmart doesn't seem to care or acknowledge that I am relieving my service dog or that she is a slow walker. I'm not trying to intentionally disregard their rules.
At home going pottie is no problem since I do have a fenced backyard.
Cordially Yours; Suzy and Isabella

Sent from my iPad