[nagdu] Relieving Commands

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 20 23:18:10 UTC 2012

Destiny generally will take her time and like to roll around in the
grass before she gets busy busy unless she really has to go; then, she
will immediately get busy busy and we can go in and less than a minute.
That is depending on whether it is number one or number two.  I keep
working on her breaking behavior but she seems incorrigible.  However, I
have faith that we can improve on her behavior once my health improves
and I'm more confident so that my voice is always a firm command that
she will respond with more consistency.
Janice and Destiny